I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples” –Mother Teresa
The noise that keeps you scared
Life is more than that group of people. Life is better than what the media make you believe. Life is good.
Take Your Power Back
Stop allowing yourself to be afraid with what you see around you. Instead use your own power to decide when and where to watch the news, but above all what to watch and for how long. These times are perfect to support you on that. You can choose what to watch and what not to watch. You decide in your life, not others. Don’t let them come and scare you. Don’t let them or anyone else, come and shake your inner foundation.
In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you” –Deepak Chopra
Why tragedy happens?
Some of us intuitively know and experience more peaceful releases than others, but when somebody is so disconnected from their Divine energy that already exists within them, nothing really matters –nothing, not their lives, not anybody else’s lives.
Put yourself first
Begin with yourself. Treat yourself with care, talk to yourself positively, and think thoughts that only make you feel good. Yes, this is a great thing to do and no, it is not trying to escape from reality; it’s about reinforcing your inner core and coming out strong to help others in this world. You can only help positively when you are in a good positive internal place.
Imagine if the shooter in the Orlando nightclub would have done this during the time when his internal turmoil began brewing. We wouldn’t have to be talking about this subject right now because it would have never happened.
So, don’t underestimate the power of feeling good. Feeling good is the way to peace, love and freedom.
We have a world to conquer… one person at a time… starting with ourselves” –Nikki Giovanni
Healing One Person at a Time
Besides praying and joining forces with other people, here are some ideas of what you can do right now to begin finding inner relief for yourself and to guide others to it:
- Seek professional help –If you believe you suffer from a serious health imbalance please see a Doctor, a licensed healthcare practitioner or another appropriate professional. Begin by seeing your primary doctor if you don’t know where to begin.
- Talk to someone –Talk to a person who you think can help you ease your feelings. Keep it in a positive note since it is only through positivity that you can experience and radiate positivity. Don’t have anyone to talk to? I recommend you to see a Psychologist. They are great for this and so many other things.
- Help someone else –Sometimes helping someone else can help you feel better. This happens first because you are able to get out of your own head for a little while, stop thinking too much over the same things, and then by realizing that you are not the only person needing help. You can help others by encouraging healthy self-expression, by listening with the intention to understand and not with the intention to reply, and by not judging.
- Remember what you enjoy doing –Being in a negative state makes it harder to remember what makes you feel good. But make an effort to pay attention during the day when you hit that moment of feeling good. At one point or another we all go there a few times during whether we realize it or not. Use that good feeling moment to remember what you enjoy doing and do that. Reading, walking in nature, visiting people, talking to people, exercising, drinking a cup of coffee, calling a loved one on the phone -you get the idea. Make an effort to remember what you enjoy doing and do that more often.
- Write your story –Write your story to help you see how much you have changed and grown, and share it with anyone who you think might appreciate it. If you don’t feel comfortable enough to do so, I have created a place within my site where you can express yourself. Where you can share your powerful story to either impact and inspire others or to release and heal yourself. You will be able to see in your story how worthy and important you are.
- Emotional Healing –Emotional healing can help you with the removal of negative emotions that are affecting your life right now. This includes those that are being stored in your energetic body due to the negative events that are always on TV. Emotional healing is a branch of energy healing and it is one of the services I offer. There are many more methods, find the one you resonate with and begin there -just make sure you do your research first.
- I can help you – Without any commitment or obligation, take advantage of the Free Strategy Session I offer and if you mention this post in the request form, you will receive one emotional healing session for free. The session can be done in person, over the phone or through Skype from anywhere in the world.
Realize how powerful you are. Realize that there’s hope and that you have a better plan for your life than living in fear. Life is precious and it is meant to be enjoyed.
Life is supposed to be fun” –Abraham Hicks
Share this message of hope and healing with those you think might need it either by sharing this post or by sharing what you now know. And if you are a Lightworker like me, join me in this cause to heal humanity one person at a time.
In what other ways do you think we can help humanity heal? Let me know in the comments below.