The key to understand your Soul’s direction is to recognize how it feels, where you feel it, and what your feelings mean.
How does the direction feel?
Let’s do this exercise so you can recognize how it feels.
- First drink a cup of water
- Take at least one deep breath and relax as you exhale
- Pay attention to how your stomach feels as you say or think about each one of these words:
- Love, Safety, Peace. Good so far, right?
- How about these? Problems, Fear, Bad. Not so good now right?
If you can “feel” the difference as you repeat these words, then you are ready to “listen” to your soul. If you cannot feel the difference yet, try again but this time drink more water, rest a little, and relax more.
We all have the capability to listen to our Soul’s direction, we are hardwired for that. So, don’t worry if you cannot feel it yet, keep practicing and in no time you will.
There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen.
What does your Soul say?
- If it feels good in your stomach (no bad feelings) your Soul is telling you “I agree”
- If you have a bad feeling in your stomach, your Soul is telling you “I do not agree”
Your Soul is not telling you Yes or No. It is not telling you to do it or not do it, it's just guidance. You decide whether you do it or not, that's why you have free will, and It will never judge you.
What does it mean?
If you have a good sensation in your stomach, it means that your “Soul agrees” with what you are thinking, believing, seeing, doing, saying, or listening.
If we listen to the guidance our Soul is giving us, life will feel so much better. It will feel like you are dancing with the Universe. Like you're dancing a beautiful synchronized dance with everyone else around you.
The continuation of good sensations in your stomach is what takes you to the fulfilling life you are looking for. -Claudia LeBaron
Simple right? If you already understand your Soul’s direction, I congratulate you!
If not, fantastic! Today is the best day to learn.
Now tell me, do you have another way to interpret your soul’s guidance?