What is Emotional Healing?
Memory and Pain
Let me give you an example of what the essence of a memory is. Let’s say you had a very bad experience with your co-workers at work that made you feel that you were taking advantage of. Doesn’t matter if that’s what they did or not, nor if that was their intention or not, what matters is what you felt. You felt that feeling of being "taken advantage of" so strong that a memory of the event with the uncomfortable and painful feeling was stored somewhere in your body. An emotional “wound” has been made in the energy field of your body; a wound that feels to be in your heart.
Now, every time you have a similar experience at that or any other job that resembles your past memory of being taken advantage of, you will feel the same uncomfortable and painful feeling. It will not be the same event, but it will be the same “essence” of the event that caused it and you are going to feel the same pain. It’s like the emotional wound in your energy body has been touched and it hurts again.
Why do we need Emotional Healing?
Now, notice how long has that pain been there, how many decisions you’ve made based on that feeling. Remember the circumstances that usually made that pain come back again. What brings the essence of that experience back? What touches your emotional wound again?
I just want you to recognize it and be aware of it. There is no need to hide it or push it back down in the memory box again. Let it out. Cry it out if you need to. Crying is healing too.
Your pain has a purpose
But when that pain gets you to a point where you can no longer move forward, the very same pain that kept you moving forward is now keeping you stuck, not being able to move ahead in life, then it’s time for it to go. You no longer need it; the purpose has been completed. This means it’s time to heal because you are ready to move on to a new stage in your life.
Emotional Healing modalities
These are some of the methods I’ve tried and helped me heal. Even though I usually say I found them by “accident”, there are no accidents in this life. There’s always a purpose, and my purpose was to heal to move on to my next stage in life. My stage of writing, healing and teaching. Maybe it’s your time now.
Make sure you do your research before visiting a healer and before spending your money. Also, remember that if you believe you suffer from mental illness, you might need the help of a professional practitioner or therapist. In this case see emotional healing as a complement only.
- Emotion Code –This is my favorite method and the one I am certified in. This method helps you release negative emotions from your heart and body without even remembering them or talking about them. It’s all done by asking your body, through applied kinesiology (muscle testing), which negative emotions (pains) wants to release right now. The amazing news is that the negative emotion released never comes back.
- EFT –Emotional Freedom Technique (tapping of meridian points). I found this method was great when an emotion has surfaced and you have it right out in the open hurting you and don’t know what to do to stop the pain -in this moment EFT is perfect.
- Part Life Regression –This method helps us understand how experiences we are having now, mostly those we don’t understand or usually ask “why?”, or “why me?”, are because they began in another life and they continue in this one. This helped me understand why we don’t always need to understand why things happen, why we shouldn’t judge ourselves and others’, and how everything is part of the big picture of life that was already happening when we were born.
- Hands On healing –is when the Healer places their hands above your skin and allows warm healing energy past through them to you. The Healer is just a channel, a conduit of healing energy from Source, Spirit, God, the Universe. This healing energy helps your body to remove negative energy that no longer needs and allows the good energy you already have to resurface.
- Visualization –in particular Spatial Separation. The purpose of this method is to separate yourself from the event that caused your pain. You visualize yourself in the event and stay put while you allow the scene to leave until it is reduced to nothing. When the scene disappears from your visualization, your emotional wounds disappear with it.
I Can Help you Heal Emotionally
Little by little, after doing sessions for so many people, I realized that I loved seeing how they transformed their perspectives right in front of me (in person or over the phone), that I decided it was time to help more people. I love witnessing how people begin to see life differently, how they are able to feel better emotionally, how they are able to change their lives for the better.
I can help you too. Request a no obligation 45 minute FREE strategy session to see if working with me is what you need right now. Remember there are no “accidents” and it is no accident that you are reading this right now.
Now tell me, would you be willing to try Emotional Healing? How do you think it will help you? If you have already, how did it help you? Let me know in the comments below.