How do you dim your inner light?
You dim your inner light to stop, or prevent, yourself from doing something. Or to stop, or prevent, yourself from being someone you want to be. Or to stop, or prevent, yourself from having what you so deeply desire.
Anything that makes you feel and be less than the whole full of light being that you are is not going to feel good with you. But some people on top of dimming their own inner light learn to drawn their own inner voice as well. Why do you think we do that?
When and why you started
Or maybe you might have self-taught, or you were taught by others, that you had to stop being yourself if you wanted something or someone in your life. That you had to focus on pleasing others if you wanted a job, or to be in a relationship, or to have certain a friendship or friends in general, etc.
Whatever the reason was that caused you to dim your own inner light, it comes from you feeling and believing that you don’t have enough value or worth to be that beautiful and bright being that you are. You feel that way because someone told you so or because you learned to believe that on your own. But that can be changed.
How to brightly shine your inner light again
You have to take charge or yourself. You have to take charge of your inner light. You have to take charge of your life. Begin with these steps:
- How bright is your inner light now? In the 1 – 10 scale, with 1 being with no light and 10 being the brightest you can be, how bright do you think is your inner being?
- What dims your light? Identify those things or times when you dim yourself. What causes you to dim yourself? Do you dim yourself everywhere and with everyone, or just in certain places and with certain people? This latter is the most common.
- Do something that makes you feel brighter. Identify those places and activities that allow you to be fully bright and fully yourself. Spend more time there. Do you need to make changes in your life as a consequence? Well, begin making plans then.
- Choose what lights you up. Think and choose thoughts, people and situations that are going to help you feel bright. Only those that are going to make you feel your full self. Only those with which you feel you can be the valuable, bright and whole being that you are… and do not settle with anything less.
- Take charge! Do those things that brighten you up for 1 day, then for 2 days, then for 3 days, then for 7 days, then for another 7 days, and another 7, and another 7, until you’re used to shining your inner bright light all the time!
Don’t you know yet? It is your light that lights the worlds.” –Rumi
Did you used to dim your inner light? Or, are you dimming your inner light right now? Please share what you did to reclaim your inner light, or what plans you have to brighten yourself up again.
How To Love Yourself
Consciousness is The Key to Enlightenment
Improve Your Life By Listening to Your IGS
Doesn’t Matter What Others Want, What Matters Is What You Want