This week I’m focusing more on step #3: Receive. This step is about you being in a frequency aligned with all your desires, wishes, prayers, requests, which have been already been granted for you. I’m also giving you ideas that can help you feel better so you can begin living an abundant life today.
Living beings also emanate a frequency out through the mind and body. This frequency is being sent out to the ether until its waves hit our Creator and then He immediately responds. You might be wondering, in what direction do they go? Since your Creator is everywhere, it doesn’t matter where they go, your frequency, your vibe, still reaches Her and He immediately answers.
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." –Mark 11:24 Bible.
Focus your energy
It is until you decide to experience pleasant experiences that you will be able to receive all the good things you have asked for. This means that you have to do some work here.
If you really want abundance in your life, you need to change the frequency you’re sending out to the ether to be of a higher better-feeling frequency. Want to know how? Pay attention to what you say and how you feel.
Emotions notify you of the frequency you have going on. If you feel sad your broadcasting signal would be “bring me more things to stay sad.” It will not be until you get distracted or intentionally decide to change what you are focusing upon, that the frequency you’re sending out will change.
Please take responsibility for the energy you bring into this (any) space” –Jill Bolte Taylor
How to receive abundance in life
Here are a few ideas that you could use to help you get to a high good-frequency level where you can find all the abundance you have always desired in your life.
- Learn to receive. First of all believe you are worthy of being given all the good things you desire; all the good things you think will help improve your life. You deserve them too, and as long you live in this planet, all the possibilities are available to you as well.
- Stop focusing on Step #1. According to Abraham Hicks’ Creative Process , step #1 is where you experience unpleasant events and circumstances of life that cause you ask for something better to improve your situation. It is the step where all desires are born. Once you have identified what you want, move away from the events and circumstances that caused you to ask. Most importantly, move them away from your mind and from your frequency.
- Control the mind. Use your mind to your advantage. You decide which thoughts to pay attention to. You are the boss in your mind, not your mind. Don’t let it run wild because it will. Tell it to stop and use it to your advantage.
- Make up your mind. Once you have control of your mind, you decide what you pay attention to in your mind and what things not to even bother about. Make and shape your mind whichever way you want it to be.
- Meditate. Meditation is another technique that helps you control your mind. I recommend it just so you realize how much power you have. You have the power to calm it and make it work for you. Give it a try.
- Visualize. Use your mind to place images in it. Create images of the things you desire, generate feelings of how what you desire feels like, experience emotions that make your mind and body believe you already have what you so desire. Some call it make believe or day dreaming, I call it conscious creating. Try it.
- Know. Trust. Relax. Take advantage of that feeling of “I know.” Like when you say “I knew you would give me this book” How could it be possible you know that? You usually don’t know how or why, right? You just know. Trust that feeling of knowing more often and relax.
- Get distracted. Can’t stop thinking too much on unpleasant experiences and circumstances? Get distracted. Pay attention to a person who loves you, someone who needs you, pay attention to the nature around you, etc.
- Joy list. Make a list of things you like to do and make you feel good doing them. When you don’t feel a good vibe within you, pick an item from the list and do that. Focus on how it makes you feel and enjoy the experience the longest possible before it ends. Still not feeling too good? Pick another item and do that.
- Affirmations. Even though affirmations are also great to help you improve/raise your frequency, it can be easily discouraging if we don’t understand how they work. The important thing I want you to remember about appreciations is that you have to believe them for them to work for you. Begin with one positive affirmation you believe and more ideas will come to you.
- Travel. Traveling to a place we want to visit is wonderful. When we travel we usually want to see everything around us that our full focus and attention are on appreciating what we are seeing. By doing this our mind is distracted of the unpleasant events in our life. So, if traveling works for you, do that.
- Appreciate. Appreciating the good in your life is the best and fastest way to improve your frequency. It's impossible to focus on the good around you and still feel mad, angry or depressed at the same time. The thoughts you had that made you feel unpleasantness are put aside to give space to the positive and pleasant emotions you are experiencing by appreciating. Appreciate the good in you, the good in your life, in your job, in those around you. There is always something good to appreciate. Focus on one or two and more will keep coming to you.
The Art of Allowing is wanting so much to feel good that whether you are perusing the past or the present or the future, you are deliberately looking for the best-feeling thought that you can find” –Abraham Hicks
Do you have any other way to allow yourself to receive? To improve your frequency? To improve your vibe? Please share them with all of us in the comments below.
Understanding the Laws of the Universe
The Secret About Mental Science
How The Law of Attraction Works
Mastering Positive Brainstorming