Children know their value and worthiness
At this stage they just want to live, live in the now. They don’t know or care about being valuable and/or worthy and they still are.
Look at the children in your family. Look them in their little eyes, look at their actions and see the value and worthiness they irradiate. Do you see how they don’t need to be or do or have anything to be valuable?
Why and when we lose the belief that we are valuable and worthy
- We are pass down beliefs from people we love and care. Although most beliefs are good and people meant well in teaching us their beliefs, they don’t know that some of them are useless and hurtful.
- Our belief system grows with us. As we grow and experience life, we begin to affirm or reject beliefs we have been taught. Unfortunately we seldom question old beliefs that were ingrained in us by our loved ones, even when they hurt.
- We compare ourselves to others based on those beliefs. Comparing ourselves to others is the worst thing we can do to our own value and worthiness. Comparing yourself to others takes you to a place where there is no platform to hold you and it feels like you’re hanging in the void with no sign of improvement or advancement.
How to find your value and worthiness again
- Remember who you were when you were a child. Remember the amount of thought you put in to being valuable and worthy when you were a child. None, right? Exactly! Stop thinking about that and just be. Be like a child again and feel free by living in the present moment. Do what is fun now, and now, and now. Think more in the now.
- Question every thought and belief that comes to you. Question every thought and belief mostly when it doesn’t let you move forward. Also question those beliefs that don’t make you feel good or that don’t make sense. Discard them and replace them with other beliefs that will serve you better at the moment. Learn to pay attention to what you're paying attention to. Can’t release those thoughts and beliefs on your own? I can help you.
- Stop comparing yourself to others. Stop comparing yourself to others today, you don’t need that. Think in what YOU are doing and pay no attention to what others are doing unless you're going to help them in something or you are going to work together to create something great. Stop focusing your attention on others and focus it more on yourself because no one else will do it for you.
- Create an image of what a valuable and worthy YOU looks and feels like. Bring out that image of you that you’ve always wanted to bring out. That dream of you being free, it’s possible. Eveything is possible if you imagine it. So, allow yourself to be.
- Trust your new found and uplifting beliefs. Fear and excitement have similar physical responses. Make sure you learn to differentiate them so you don’t back away from a good change. Excitement feels good in your body when you think about the new beliefs and the new change; fear, feels bad.
A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.” ― Zen Shin
Happiness is Where You Live
You Don’t Have To Forgive Anyone
6 Steps to Begin Living a Happier Life
Choose Your Thoughts Wisely