Types of Perfection
I don’t want you to get too caught up in trying to have the perfect way to fulfill your intention in this life, that is because nothing and no one is perfect.
- Static Perfection. Static perfection doesn’t change. God and all angelic and light beings that are not experiencing a physical life are part of this perfection..
- Dynamic Perfection. Dynamic perfection is perfection through change. Just like water is perfect through all its changing states, liquid, solid, vapor, so are our lives perfect in all states. This perfection is always changing and not because of it is less than perfect, on the contrary. Perfection is achieved through change, through a journey of self-discovery. All physical beings belong in this category.
So, when you think that you want to have the perfect position, the perfect business, the perfect life, remember that the only true and real perfection is the one that changes. Wanting to be perfect without change is like trying to become the very opposite of our nature; it is a recipe for disaster and dissatisfaction.
Are you doing more than required in your position, business, school, home? You’ve heard that you need to dress, act, do and behave according to the higher position you want, right? Well, the same applies for when you are planning for your life’s purpose. Unless you do your current job better than it should be done, you won’t be ready for the next step.
- Be more you. Begin adding your flavor to what you do, to how you behave, to who you are.
- Trust life more. Trust that you are going somewhere and that you are living your purpose already.
- Enjoy your days. You have no idea how much you are going to inspire other people who are looking at you. We are all looking for people that love what they do and are not afraid to be who they are; people who trust life and can’t wait to get enough of it. Keep doing this. We need you to keep doing this.
- Find another job. Thank God we live in a free country and we are free to go wherever we want. Do not ever think that you have given so much to a company and that you are not getting anything in return. Companies don’t owe anything to anyone and you don't owe anything to companies. You provide a service and they pay you for it. It's only an exchange of energy.
- Follow your interest. Do what interests you, what your soul guides you to. What are some of the things you already do that would like to do more of? Keep asking yourself these type of questions and do the things that interest you more often.
- Change your perception. Try to see where you are right now as a training course, a preparation for the next step. Nothing is by accident and one day you'll realize why you decided to get this job, to start this business, to study this major. For now see it just like those in college; there are some courses you might not enjoy but you need to take them anyways to complete the degree you want. As long as you think this way, you will have no problem moving closer to your purpose and fulfilling your life’s intention.
- If you have a business, give it a twist. Personalize your business by implementing more things you like, make it more enjoyable, make it more you. Giving more value than what you are receiving payment is for sure a way to make you feel good and generous. You could be kinder than usual, give a discount, provide extra information, etc. Remember, by giving more you receive more.
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be” –Lao Tzu
I don’t want you to leave your current financial security to go in pursue of your purpose. Doing this very thing can actually bring you further away from what you are looking for since you will be focusing again on how you’re going to pay your life expenses. You will be trying to stabilize your quality of life and will not be able to focus on your needs to grow and transform.
I want you to be prepared. Set up a plan and make sure it is something you really want to do. Do you need to do some research? Take same training? Learn more about a new topic? Do so and then take the leap. Are you ready to make a change now? Go ahead, just make sure your footing is firm before taking the next step.
Live life as if everything is rigged in your favor” –Rumi
Have fun in the process. Enjoy every step. Take a look at yourself and see how you are changing, evolving, growing. Seeing yourself grow is a feeling like nothing else in this life, a feeling you don’t want to miss for sure, trust me.
How are you living your life’s purpose today? Let me know in the comments below.
Fulfilling Your Life’s Purpose
9 Ways to Help You Discover Your Life’s Purpose
Begin Living Your Life's Purpose Today
What is the Purpose of Life?